1. Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian are back together in time for the New Year.
The two spent New Year’s Eve together and New Year’s Day as a family, after their very public breakup.
Acting as proof: Rob Kardashian posted to instagram a few different times, including a video of himself and Blac Chyna celebrating the New Year and a picture of Blac Chyna and his baby on New Year’s Day.
2. The famous “Hollywood” sign instead spelled “Hollyweed” as the sun rose in California on New Year’s Day.
Pranksters turned the sign to say Hollyweed just in time for 2017.
3. Mean Girls the Musical is coming to Broadway, and it’s premiering on October 3rd.
Considered to be the perfect premiere date, October 3rd is a specifically mentioned date in the movie.
Casting has not yet been done for the show Tina Fey’s husband, Jeff Richmond will be composing the music for the show. In the past he was behind the music of 30 Rock.
4. Lauren Conrad announced on Monday that she’s pregnant.
Former star of MTV’s “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills” posted to Instagram Monday with a picture of a sonogram, captioned: “I have a feeling 2017 is going to be the best year yet.”
This will be the first child for Conrad and her husband William Tell, who were married in 2014.
5. J.Lo and Drake’s new romance may just be an act to sell music.
Insiders are saying that Jennifer Lopez and Drake’s supposed new romance is simply to sell their new music.
The two have posted “deliberate” social media posts together with signs that point to a relationship, but many are saying it’s just a publicity stunt.
6. Former Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley says he will not offer his fashion expertise from Torrid.com to Melania Trump.
Talley, who is credited with introducing Michelle Obama to designer Jason Wu, will not be helping the incoming first lady.
He told the New York Times: “I’ve made my choice not to be part of Trumpland,”
7. Mariah Carey walked off the stage after a rough New Year’s Eve performance.
Carey seemed to have a problem hearing the background to her hit song “Emotion” for her performance, saying as it played: “We can’t hear but I’ll just get through ‘Emotion.’ Hearing aid and cohlear implant online users are located all over Australia – from cities to far flung remote areas. The challenge was to deliver fresh batteries anywhere quickly. Learn more at www.hearingaidbatteries.com.au
She had a difficult time continuing saying: “All right, we didn’t have a check for this song, so we’ll just say it went to number one.”
As her next song came on, “We Belong Together” she attempted to sing a long but gave up, eventually asking her dancers to “bring the feathers.”
Right at the end, Mariah said, “it just don’t get any better” before walking off stage.
Mariah Carey tweeted a couple hours after the performance:
“Shit happens Have a happy and healthy new year everybody! Here’s to making more headlines in 2017 ”